Magical Garden

I am so excited to be gardening again :) And me and my lil peanut planted a multitude of things...
I say a multitude, because I am not exactly sure what was planted !!!! We were given a bunch of vegetable seed packets from gramma & grampa, and the peanut just kept ripping the packages open and planting things. Oh well, I have named it our magical garden. And we will be surprised when things grow:) Intermixed with the magical vegetables, we planted some flowers for colour.

Also learned I have no plumbing running to the outside hose, so watering this magical garden will be an interesting affair. Perhaps I can wave a magic wand and have it rain every night to alleviate the numerous journeys filling the watering can from the kitchen sink!


My peanut was snapping pictures in between planting unknown vegetable seeds...happy gardening everyone!



Comments

Oooh I love your porch!!! And good luck w/your magical garden :)
Legacy said…
I'm not sure if these are the right words, but I love the feel of what it looks like there.

I don't want to ruin your watering fun, but you can get an adaptor that will allow you to connect your hose to your kitchen faucet.
Veg Seeds said…
That's a great spirit dear
You have done a good effort.this is all you hard work which made you to prepare such a beautiful vegetable garden.
Nikki said…
Wow..your house/yard looks so cozy....Love it! I keep saying I want to plant a garden but just don't have the resources to do so right now. Also, we have a lot of red dirt/clay here so I'm not sure if anything will even grow here lol.
Scott S. said…
Hope your garden turns out well. I am glad we did ours, now if something other than jalapenos and tiny onions will grow
Kelly said…
Hmmm, Legacy, will maybe have to look into that, or maybe not...it has become our little ritual!!
Thanx everyone, we love it here, and we do love our porch :)
Grace said…
What fun! I can't wait to hear what you're growing in that garden!
Aly said…
I don't have a garden so I'm envious of anyone who is able to grow there own fruit and vegetables.What do you plan to grow?
We are happy to have you join our BF community! I thought I would stop by and read some stories!
The garden can fulfilling in so many ways. The preparation to harvest involves so many steps that is what makes it so exciting when it bears its fruit!
Jim
sheara121 said…
fun garden! and really, aren't the unknown quantities the most fun? although i'll wish you luck with watering them *sprinkles faerie dust*
Kelly said…
I like the idea of faerie dust, we do a lot of faery dancing here :)
How fun! We are in the process of buying a home and I can't wait to have a garden.
Corine Moore said…
That is SO COOL! To plant a garden, and not even know what you are getting! SWEET! :D I am new to gardening... and love it! I love that you call your garden a magical garden and all your cute little things sprinkled in it (I just came from your current post which linked me back to here). I would have done that if my little girl was still little - to make it fun for her. But after reading this; I think I will still do something similar TO MAKE IT FUN FOR ME! ;D

THANKS FOR THE MAGICAL TIPS! YOU ROCK! :D

Popular Posts