Blog Awards

I have some business to clear up, some gratitude to be expressed, and some links to be shared.

My newest Award from Mrs. Claus over at Like Christmas Every Single Day just gave me this award:













Thank you so much to Deb from Living Montessori Now, for the Outstanding Blogger Award:


A huge thank you to Salma from the Sole Sisters Collective :












 
For this award, I must share seven things about myself, here goes:

1. I was born with one more tooth than most, my mother has one less (kinda neat eh?)
2. I love eating "dinner" foods for breakfast
3. I love driving, give me some good tunes and an open road with the wind in my hair, and I could drive for days.
4. The mountains are beautiful, but I like me a good sunset where I can see the sun go ALL the way down.
5. I have travelled the world, and lived all over.
6. I believe in reincarnation.
7. I was a bartender for years, and can make the most awesomest drinks, but not a big drinker.

Much thanks to Nan from Quality Time:

And of course my very first blog award from The Foodie Mommie : 

Thank you kindly ladies for thinking of me and for stopping by my little place in this great big blogosphere. 
Happy Monday Everyone!




Comments

the Tsaritsa said…
Congrats on your awards! I also enjoy eating non-breakfast foods for breakfast :) Usually a sandwich or something savory.
Unknown said…
YEAH! You deserve the recognition for you hard (and good!) work Kelly
Sandra Burns said…
. . . aren't you the popular one! I have an award for you on my blog as well.

http://likeChristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
congrats to you!!!
Batya said…
Congratulations Kelly you certainly deserve all the awards you get. You work so hard at keeping your community personal and flowing and I am sure that I am not the only member to be grateful that you created such a place to share.

My 7 Things responses:
1. That is so awesomely cool - what a Karmic conection between you both.
2. I agree. Dinner for breakfast and cereal for dinner (it's so easy at the end of the day).
5. Oh how I wish I could have, will . . . . . too.
6. Me too. I'm hoping to be a sentient being that is empathetic, kind and joyful.
7. Good that you are not a drinker. (ok, so I'm a mom).
Bless you Kelly.
Kelly said…
Thanx everyone, and GM Crone, love the responses! And who doesn't like breakfast for dinner?
Cori said…
Congrats Kelly with your awards!

Popular Posts