Pay it Forward Fridays - Shemagination Style

So I cannot believe that it is Friday, once again! Holy heck this week just zoomed by!

But here we go guys, the standard little video to get us in the giving mood...



Now here is a very cool site called shemagination. They are literally just starting up, but I can already see the potential. This is what you find on their about page :

"This blog is for women from all walks of life to write stories about women, share what they are doing with/and for women, and educate each other about what is happening to women and girls around the world. We encourage all visitors to read, learn and comment.

We also encourage you to check out our SOON TO ARRIVE donations page and encourage you to help. We do not take donations ourselves – only provide links to sites where you can choose to help women from around the world. We do not make any money from linking to these sites. In fact, if you know of a good women’s charity that you think would be great to add to our lists, please let us know."


Here is an article on that website about microloans...what an absolutely amazing idea. And so in tune with our Pay it Forward Fridays.  Check out http://www.kiva.org/ to learn more about it. I know I am going to...

How about you?

Comments

Monique said…
Awww thanks for the shameless advertising for SHEmagination. I hope the pay it forward finds many people helping women and their families around the world! Yeah!!!!
Kelly said…
Absolutely NOT shameless at all, Wonderfully written, extremely informative and I only write what i believe and feel! I
the Tsaritsa said…
Microloans are a good idea, and a nice way to contribute even if you don't have a lot of money.
Jules said…
I'll be popping over to check them out, thanks for the info. We girls, have to stick together. :)
Mary Nevin said…
great site!! love your blog!
Kelly said…
theTsaritsa, yes, I had never heard of them before...
Jules, I so totally agree, and we usually have fun doing it :)
Mary, thank you so much!
Kelly said…
This is a great site, and I think it will just keep getting better!!!

Popular Posts