Bottled Water - A Misguided Sense of Freshness

Do you still buy bottled water? Do you still, misguidedly, believe bottled water is better for you? Cleaner? Tastier? Just the $$$ alone you can save in using tap water would surprise you. Did you know that there are far more stringent laws affecting tap water than there are for bottled water. Let alone the cost in materials, $$$ used in making it, and landfill accumulation of the bottles themselves. The following little video was brought to my attention by Tisha from Biz Mommy. So if you are one of those people who still needs their Disani, this is for you:



Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah, and most of the "bottled" water is just tap water put into bottles. total waste.
I'm not picky...I just like my filter on my sink faucet :)
Alice said…
I don't buy into bottled water but if I feel I am somewhere where drinking water is dodgy, I would buy a bottle, but otherwise not. So many chemicals leak into the water from the plastic and I wonder how many people give that thought.
Alice
Kimberly Walker said…
I stopped buying bottled water a while back.
Good to hear that you made a Pay it Forward button... I will start this Friday!
All the best,
Kim
Cheryl said…
What a great post. I'd seen this some months ago and forgotten about it. Will have to add to my blog at some point. Feel very lucky that I capture my own rainwater to drink.
Lori said…
Great post, so glad I watched that video and read your post. I spend $6 every week on bottled water, no more, I'll use tap. Thanks for the post.
Kelly said…
I am glad I made a few converters :)
Suzie Q said…
Nope, no bottled water here, such a foreign concept to pay for water?!?!? Love the video!
Anonymous said…
Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Popular Posts