Colorstrology

Colorstrology. Up until rather recently, I had never heard of this. Plus the fact that they spell colour wrong, those darned Americans :) (I jest with love)

"The colours that we see all around us are a reflection of the sun's light in all it's glory. It is magic made visible. There is nothing more miraculous, unexpected or wondrous than seeing a rainbow appear in the sky."



I like magic. I live magic. I have a magical garden. I decided to look into this...

According to them, my personal colour is Apricot Nectar. Funny thing is, eventhough the description describes me pretty well as does my astrological sign (I have many typical Gemini qualities), I have never really gravitated towards this colour.

Blues. Those are my colours. But maybe they are on to something. Perhaps I will look into something in this colour, or create in this colour, and see what happens....

Will keep you posted. What is your personal colour?

Comments

Cereluan...Hmm, never heard of it. It seems right on as well, darn how could I be so off. I still consider myself a plain red girl. I love everything in red.

Pretty neat.
sheara121 said…
mine's cerulean, too. not very much into the cool colors, though. i prefer warmth and vibrance, or the natural greens and browns. the color for my day is orchid bouquet (read, pink). says i get the party going... not so much, my friends. still, interesting observations
Kelly said…
Cerulean blue....I love that colour. Hmm hadn't had time to bask in my Apricot nectar yet...will keep you posted :)
CherylT said…
Mine is blue or purple. I live and breathe those colors (the right spelling, of course, LOL)
Kelly said…
Ha ha Cheryl!!!! Ooh I like blues & purples....
Priscilla said…
Mine's dusk blue. Expressive is one thing, but dramatic and verbal flair.... not really. I like green better. :)
Scott S. said…
Blue is my favorite color but it said mine is Fiesta. Time to party.
I am Tandori Spice...I have passion and presence and a force with which to be reckoned!

LOL It sounds like I'm related to Goliath!!! LOL LOL
Unknown said…
This is really cool, thanks for sharing it!

Mine ended up being Nectarine: funny, unusual, and physical. I related to the description a lot, but like you, have never really felt drawn to this color. Very interesting!
After B Comes C said…
I am blue light. Thanks for sharing. It described me to a T.
Tomas said…
I am still in search for my favorite color - I like them all. They are the light I see as I close my eyes to open the heart.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing this.

Popular Posts