Pay it Forward Fridays

It is that time again. For those of you dropping by for the first time, just to refresh your memory, here is a little reminder why we loved the movie, and the idea...



So go forth and Pay it Forward. Spread the love, and remind us all that this really is a good place. That good things can and do happen. And that the world really is full of good people. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference...


And then hop on over to my Blog Frog Community and we can chat all about it...

Comments

Kimberly said…
Great idea! I will be checking out your BF community! ~Kimberly


www.stinkerpinker.com
Unknown said…
I LOVE your blog! I have given you an award!
http://foodymommy.blogspot.com/2010/06/yay-another-blog-award.html
Kelly said…
Thank you so much frenchieliza! Wow, my first blog award, Yippee !!!!

Popular Posts