Rules For Being Human

I stumbled across this while visiting a fellow blogger's blog, Scrubby Bush. And it just hit me. You know when you see or hear something that just resonates in you, something that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, and your insides get all warm-like, and your heart smiles? One of those feelings you get when you watch a Disney movie and feel, yeah, the world really is a wonderful place...

Anyways, please take a look at this beautifully presented video on the Rules For Being Human. A short little tutorial to brush up on the things we all know, but don't always practice or show...

please click here

Comments

Legacy said…
Thank you for sharing that, and for the moments of tranquillity it brought. I have posted it as my daily "balcony" song at the bar at the Coffee Shop.
Kelly said…
YOur welcome Legacy. I found it somewhere, and passed it along. How it should be :)
Mrs4444 said…
You're right. That was awesome. It makes me think of friends of mine who have suffered incredible losses and are searching for answers. Trust is easier said than done in the face of grief, but I still agree that that's what it's all about.
Suzie Q said…
Thanx for supporting me & my blog. This video is very inspiring, makes me think that things come to us if we need them, if we just open our eyes and hearts :)
G.~ said…
Thank you for that Kelly. We need reminders of this every now and then.

Nothing is irrelevant. ;)
Unknown said…
This is something that alot of people need to see.
alicia said…
Thanks for sharing, beautiful!
Dawn/grandawn said…
This is lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
Susan Payton said…
I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
htp://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com
Kelly said…
I nice reminder, and always happy to share :)

Popular Posts