Pay it Forward Fridays - Creative Gifting

Friday, its crazy how this day always sneaks up on me...

This Friday I would like you to think of Paying it Forward and of of your three R's.  REDUCE. REUSE. RECYCLE.  Use that creative imagination - that I know you all have - and make/re-purpose something. Then, give it to someone who will least expect it, and will totally cherish it!!!!

The peanut and I are going to go and put our thinking caps on...

I encourage you to help out the environment, give a little of your time, and creatively give to someone who would totally appreciate it.


Let me know how it went ...

Come on over to my BlogFrog community discussion, take a photo of it, post it there, and tell me your story!!!

Random acts of kindness rock!!!!! Join the Movement :)

*** UPDATE ***
So next Friday I will post some cool photos of this week and last week's Pay it Forward....

Comments

Suzie Q said…
Kelly, not only do I love your PFF, but I love how you always take it up a notch :) I will put may creative brain on, and me & my daughter will post some pics in your community. Thanx for being such an inspiration to all of us. Here's hoping your movement catches on :)
Kelly said…
Check back next week, as I have some great tutorials and photos to share....

Popular Posts