Pay it Forward Fridays

Happy Friday everyone :)



I am having some technical difficulties, so my photos and tutorial on these awesome fabric flowers that we made as part of last Friday's Pay it Forward - Creative Gifting (where we reused some of the peanut's old T-shirts to make these cool flowers that we gave away) will have to wait...

But as always, go out into the world and do some random acts of kindness, and then share with us all what ya did :0 It will make you and others feel good. That is the beauty of giving, it in itself is a gift to yourself.

Have a great weekend everyone... what are you doing with it?

Comments

Becca said…
LOVE it. Love, love it. Thank you. Grabbing your button... I think. :) This is the first time I've done something like that, so we'll see how it goes. C'mon over and say "hi" when you get a chance. :)
ChildTalk said…
Hmmm. Apparently I don't actually know *how* to do the grab my button thing. Any words of insight? I'm on Blogger.
Sandra Burns said…
Have you ever thought of making this a blog-hop, so you can read other people's posts on their blogs? Just a thought.

Love that it's Friday again!
Kelly said…
Becca, I left an answer at your community :)
Mrs. Claus, I may have to look into that...
Unknown said…
hi thx 4 adding me as a friend always nice 2 read blogs of fellow single mums :) im now a follower :)
AJsArts said…
Great blog (I am grabbing your button - my daughter screamed "LOOK A BLUE FROG!")

I will definitely have to do your next Pay it Forward Friday - I love that idea :)

Manda :)
fdgtgrl said…
I really briefly mention your blog and linked the words "pay it forward" to you on my last post http://www.blogger.com/publish-confirmation.g?blogID=8616140743052968546&postID=7057407544617681141&timestamp=1283404174506&javascriptEnabled=true (at the very end)

Thank you for your blog.
Happy Blogging ;-)

Popular Posts