Disqus Commentation For My Peep Luv and Bloggy Dialogue

So this whole blogging thing has been a crazy ride for me. Do you believe that I had never really read a blog before I started writing one? If someone had asked me what a BLOG was, I am not sure what I would have said. Perhaps something like, "a blubberous frog"?


But here I am, just a little over 4 months later. And I must say i have been enjoying myself :) It's been a long time that I have used the written word to express myself creatively or otherwise. A writer - I am not, but getting things down before me helps me. It provides me another venue for my thoughts. And perhaps some adult exchange, a little bloggy dialogue. Such is life as a busy single parent.

Technically, I am quite overwhelmed by all of this Internet stuff. But am slowly gaining some knowledge and reading some awesome tutorials. I stick mostly with the more user friendly gadgets, and over at BlogFrog people have been so very kind and helpful.

I have been quite touched by many of your comments, so I have been yearning for a better way to interact with my readers. I think I have found it. This may be old news to some of you, but Disqus is a very neat Comment Plugin that allows me, and other readers more interaction when commenting.

So as I am getting to used to this new addition to my page, and new freedom for my Peep luv, I am feeling more like this being a dialogue between me and whoever enters my room. The Blue Frogs Legs room. Compared to many places in the world, this isn't such a bad place to be. Sit down, pour yourself a drink, and let the conversation begin...

Comments

Kelly said…
OK as you can see....disqus is not here...having some yecno difficulties, please be patient...
Jules said…
Well I'll have another drink please..

Let me know how you like it because I thought about using it but never got around to it. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Anonymous said…
I am giving Disqus a try too. It is on my blog but I am waiting for my old comments to import to it. So far I am liking it though.
Kelly said…
Ok, its working now...
Kelly said…
I actually like it so far...and you can import your old comments into the system as well, so you don't lose any!!!
Kelly said…
Mine were pretty quick to import :) I wonder if that means that I didn't have that many, LOL!>!!?!?!
Kelly said…
I just started tweeting, too :) You should see my sell phone - then we'll see who's old school, LMAO!!!!
Suzie Q said…
I just put this on as well, & I really like it. I like the feel of it - more of a discussion than just comments.
Kelly said…
Yes, I love the fact that the readers can interact with each other:)
Anonymous said…
this post is very usefull thx!

Popular Posts