My Book Club

The Peanut started school today, and besides missing her, I realized that I am sadly missing some classic written stimulus. That was one thing I liked about school, it forced you to read. So much of life seems to get in the way of the "good stuff" that we often miss.

I can't remember the last time I read a really good book, and I miss my old Book Club ... so the thought just occurred to me... Why not just start my own!!


If anyone is interested in joining my online book club, hop on over to this BlogFrog discussion. If you haven't heard of BlogFrog, it is a really neat platform that is free to use. I have started up my own community, and they have awesome tools like live discussions.

Visit My BlogFrog Community!


So if you want some adult literary enjoyment and discussion, hop on over :)

Looking forward to seeing you there...

*********UPDATE*************



Sherri from The Mess That is My Mind, has chosen our September book, Maeve Binchy's Circle of Friends.

Stephanie from Behind the Camera and Dreaming, has chosen our October book Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger.

Comments

Sherri said…
This is going to be so fun and enriching! I just love chatting with you ladies... such good ideas and insights!
the Tsaritsa said…
It's a good idea! I'm in the middle of reading a book right now, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, and really enjoying it. I'm hopping over now!
Kelly said…
Great guys, it is sure to be promising :) Looking forward to it, got a whole bunch of people lines up for it :)
Anonymous said…
I would like to be part of this book club?? I don't know anything about feeds...New to this...Can you help me?? How do we discuss these books?? Are you doing an online chat somewhere?? Or do we just read the books and comment?? How does it all work?

Carolyn "Carrie"

www.carriefairythoughts.blogspot.com
mamasbitchin said…
I'm so excited to play along!
Suzie Q said…
We have a whole crew of ladies turned out for this, yeah!!!!!
sophia said…
Its nice I started reading it.....
Ms Diva said…
Commented over on blog frog and now here!! Can't wait to discuss!!!
Kelly said…
I am getting excited for Oct. 12 too !!!
Kelly said…
I can't wait until October 12 th :)
Kelly said…
I know, I am super excited about this. What a great turnout !!!
Kelly said…
Are you down with all you need to know Carrie? Email me if you are still unsure...
Kelly said…
Can't wait till October 12th !

Popular Posts