My Sunflowers are Blooming

Yeah!!!!! For the last little while, everyday I wake up, and walk onto my porch, I see another smiling face. My beautiful sunflowers are finally blooming. A while back I was getting worried they wouldn't be seen, and the Peanut and I would have to paint them on...


But alas, they have decided to grace us with their presence. And we are in awe. I love 'em! And they aren't all the same. Some are BIG, some are small. Some are light yellowy-green, and some are deep orangy-yellow. Some have very LARGE centers, while others have no middles at all.

Just like people, who come in all different shapes, colours and sizes, my sunflowers too, are all individuals - and I love them all!!! Every morning when I need a smile, I just have to walk out side and I am greeted by their big smiling faces :)

It's a wonderful way to start the morning...

How do you like to start your mornings?

Comments

Sherri said…
yea for sunflowers!! they are so pretty and always lift my spirit... your flowers are beautiful!
Ms Diva said…
I love sunflowers and I love your shot!!!
Kelly said…
Thank you very much Ms Diva :)
Jules said…
I love your simplistic outlook each day, what a joy. :) Now I have question. Do you sell any of your artwork anywhere on the web?
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Kelly said…
I am working on it.... :)
Kelly said…
Thank you very much Ms. Diva :) WHo doesn't love sunflowers?
sherristakes said…
yea for sunflowers! they always life the spirit... and yours are beautiful!
Kelly said…
Aw, thanx Sherri, how can they NOT make you smile, eh? :)
Ron said…
Sunflowers are cool! :-)


I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron
Kelly said…
Thank you for following my blog, Ron. Sunflowers are cool :) glad you agree!
MichelleRenee said…
I just redid my kitchen in sunflowers..needed more bright happy feel in my home.

I am not a morning person though...so I start my day with coffee!!! LOL
Kelly said…
I bet your kitchen looks warm and inviting :)

Popular Posts