Pay it Forward Fridays - Blog Hop

Here we are again, it's Pay it Forward Fridays, YEAH!!!


This week I want to hear all of YOUR amazing stories of random acts of kindness...
So join the Blog HOP and let me get all teary eyed and joyful and re-instill my faith in humankind while reading your stories :)

Seriously, go out into the world and spread some joy, and link up for all the world to know :)

Let's try to get some great stories happening, and don't forget to add the link to your blog so we can hop all around :)

And have yourself a great weekend while you are at it :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
ha, I am going to experiment my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's truly amazing, thanks.

- Murk
Skb2333 said…
Well, this is what I did with my week. Promoted a new young photographer on my blog. Provided free photography for our Mud Bowl. AND got a little muddy with the youth at our church. I really love all our students and enjoy giving my time to help them.
Mel~ said…
So, I wrote about this this week, even if it seems like it was a lifetime ago...
I concieved a child before I was ready to raise one and gave her to a family who could not conceive.
Mel~
http://www.mytwistedstitches.blogspot.com
Soccer Mom said…
I love your blog! So, couldn't resist choosing you to receive the One Lovely Blog award!
Head over to http://scribblingsofasoccermom.com to receive your award!!
Jules said…
Sorry I've been to isolated to spread much of the "Pay it Forwards." :( But I blogged about ripples today maybe someone else will pick it up for me. I hope. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Kelly said…
Oh Jules, you just spread the love by posting here :) It is such a small act sometimes, that can be appreciated by others. Thank you!
Kelly said…
Thank you so very much for sharing this, Mel. People amaze me sometimes. And not always for the good. I am so sorry that your trust was shattered when your feelings were completely pure and genuine. WHile reading this post I was overwhelmed by your honesty and this selfless act. One a true mother would make for her child. Something tells me you will one day re-connect with your little girl :) Thank you for sharing this piece of you, with us.
Kelly said…
Love the muddy photos :)
Kelly said…
Thank you so very much :)

Popular Posts