Pay it Forward Fridays - Creative Crafting Link Up


Today we are going to do something different. Suggested by Mrs. Claus, we are going to do a Blog Hop of all of your amazing creative gifts you have made (remember reduce, reuse, recycle).

Yesterday I featured the flowers that the peanut and I made which were made out of some old T-shirts and pants. Then we sent them to a friend who had recently lost his mother.  Join up below, and feature your creative crafting random acts of kindness...

Don't forget to sign up for the Blog Hop and paste the code on your blog, and hop along!!!


Comments

Suzie Q said…
Thank you for being so inspiring, Kelly and for pushing us to do better and want better for the world we live in :)
Alicia said…
Wow.... I really like your blog and I love the idea of paying it forward friday. I'm following you per the joy of giving birth. Stop by and visit me at healthy living and a balanced you-empowering momspiration. www.aliciahunter.net. Have a Great Week!
Heather Jones said…
I don't have anything to share, but I'm stopping by from the Joy of Giving Birth. Have a good weekend!



Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!
Lisa D said…
Hello! I'm your newest follower from The Joy of Giving Birth. You can find me at www.my2centsfl.com

Lisa
Unknown said…
This is my kinda pay it forward friday! I want to do this with all my neighborhood childrens! I'm going to tell my sister that works at a boys and girls club to do this. Thanks Kelly, you're always fun!
Kelly said…
Glad you enjoyed it :) Seems you me & Suzie Q are the only ones :)
I've got tons of other really cool ideas, the Peanut and I are always up for saving the environment and paying it forWARD :) Look out for October, our favourite time of the year :)
Kelly said…
I appreciate you coming by :)
Kelly said…
Aw shucks, Suzie Q!!! I am surrounded by amazing people here, including yourself.

Popular Posts