My Landscape


Right now my landscape is changing. Right now my world is in a bit of a shift. Which isn't necessarily bad - as the state of flux precedes every momentous occasion. Look for changes to happen here and all around you, for colours are in the need to be expressed. i am feeling very colourful today, and some canvases are a-calling! When the skies are that beautiful , and the trees have such movement, wouldn't you want to put brush to paint and build your landscape?

Wishing you wonderfully colourful landscapes and happy thoughts....

Comments

Amy said…
Beautiful!
Have a magnificent day! Love the posted picture!
Ms DIva said…
Just beautiful!!!
Helen said…
Bee u ti full... :)
Kelly said…
Thank you so very much ;-) It's a rainy day here, so hoping to get lots more done!!!
Kelly said…
so very kind, Ms Diva. I am hoping to turn it into a series...
Kelly said…
Hope you have a magnificent day, as well !!!!
Allison said…
Beautiful picture! I have a great appreciation for artists as I can't make anything!
~Allison
Fit&Fab Living
Kelly said…
Thank you, Allison. I strongly believe everyone has a ton of creativity, we just express it in different ways :)
Kristen said…
Gorgeous!

My reaction to a beautiful landscape is usually to take a picture (my camera is always in my purse). Guess my creativity goes to there as well as non visual arts ways.
Kelly said…
That's a great idea, to keep it in your purse!!! Although seeing as mine was just stolen - so glad I didn't :) Aren't beautiful landscapes just breathtaking?
fdgtgrl said…
If I could draw or paint, I sure would color a canvas and create a beautiful landscape to honor mother nature oh so colorful and spectacular sceenaries ...
But sadly I don't have any of those talents so I'll just stick to admirering the show unfoald in front of my eyes ... ;-)
Kelly said…
Mother Nature truly is a seasoned artist, isn't she ?

Popular Posts