Witchy Spoons

This is such a cute and easy craft...


For this craft you will need a wooden spoon, green and black paint, googly eyes, glue, material, cardboard, pipe cleaner, pom pom, yarn or something for hair, black marker and glue...

Paint the wooden spoon green…


Cut out a triangular shape and brim (looks like a sail boat, eh?) for the hat, from cardboard (I use whatever I have lying around, I think these might have been a cereal box… then paint both sides black.


Cut a small rectangular shape out of the material you have chosen, and fold in half. I like to have the material be about as long as the spoon, you can also cut in a zig zag or way pattern at the bottom.


Cut a hole in the middle to slip the spoon thru. Adhere with glue and a pipe cleaner.


Put a layer of glue (I used hot glue gun) and place chosen hair in glue.


Once dry, put another layer of clue and glue hat to head (Peanut then used glitter glue for some bling!).


Glue googly eyes and nose onto the face. With black marker finish face, to your satisfaction…


The Peanut then performed a puppet show - which would have made Shakespeare proud!!!

Now, link up all your amazingly cool and creative Halloween crafts...

Comments

Dawn said…
What a fun and cute project! We might have to do this one. Thanks for sharing!
Kelly said…
Thank you, Dawn - the Peanut loved this!!!
Showmemama said…
Thanks for the craft link up :)
Kelly said…
Your welcome!!! I love your 2-sided pumpkin and gorgeously cute little girl :)
haha, love all your halloween inspired crafts! thank you for sharing :)
Kelly said…
Thank you, Torri. The Peanut and I LOVE Halloween, and are creative juices really get flowing....
Suzie Q said…
You two have been very busy!!!!! Love the spoon witches!!!
Kelly said…
Yes we have, didn't do as much as I would have liked....but will save it for next year...
Anonymous said…
I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.
Kelly said…
Thank you for including our craft.  We LOVE Halloween.... will have to check out your blog.  Thanks for stopping by :)

Popular Posts