Magic Santa

Bell Canada has a really neat website where you can send a virtual message to your children from Santa Claus. It is really quite amazing!! They ask you a bunch of questions about your child, so that the message from Santa will be tailored to them. Very Cool!!! I can't wait to show it to the Peanut!!! It will blow her socks off!!!  So what are you waiting for? Go to http://magicsanta.ca to make your own!!!! You will be glad you did - and so will your children! I love this magical time of year...

Comments

Melanie said…
OH my goodness! That is so cool! :) My son would LOVE this!!
Have a great day!
Melanie
Sara hickman said…
Super cool. I will have to remember that for when PB gets bigger. New follower, stop by and follow back! www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com or www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com - great Christmas activities at Touch of Home Learning. Something new everyday.
Kelly said…
Thanks for stopping by, Sara. I will check it out!!!
Kelly said…
It is very cool :)

Popular Posts