Pay it Forward Fridays


Today's post is going to be short and sweet, as I am absolutely exhausted, and I am looking forward to a peaceful weekend - ah, who am I kidding?!?!?

Anyways, to my cousins to the south, Happy Thanksgiving :) And I will encourage you to go forth into your weekend with thoughts of gratitude and open arms and warm hearts. Oh, and delicious food shared with family and friends. Many thoughts and acts of kindness to those around you.

Happy weekend everyone, what are your plans???

Comments

skb2333 said…
Every year, we have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, naps . . . . and shopping strategizing after dessert. Then EARLY Friday morning (before the butt-crack of dawn) the SHOP-O-RAMA team loads up with our reindeer antlers on, and head out to the early morning BLACK FRIDAY sales. Then after we hit all the 5:00 a.m. sales, we hit the mall and get our picture made with Santa Claus! Then we keep shopping until around 7:30 p.m. Sometimes we don't get home until 10:00 p.m. We leave the kids with their Dads and have so much fun!!!

I love Thanksgiving!
Connie said…
Happy weekend to you, too, Mary!
My first grandchild makes 17 today, so we will probably do some shopping this weekend. I am also excited about the annual Christmas in the Country at the Volcano Art Center a local non-profit in support of the Arts, Environment and Culture...other than that weeding and reading =)

Blessing on You,

Connie
Kelly said…
Weeding??? Ah yes, Hawaii :) That art show sounds like fun!!!! 17, eh? They sure grow up fast, don't they!!!
Kelly said…
I had never heard of Black Friday before... but your weekend sounds action packed!!!!

Popular Posts