Pay it Forward Fridays


Happy Friday everyone :) As the holidays approach, I can feel the spirit of the season warming us up, especially since it is a winter wonderland out there!!! (well it is here, anyways) I love this time of year, for more reasons then I can list, but especially because it is the giving season. And I am not talking about the materialistic consumer holiday that the box stores and malls market. But the one where you give of yourself and your heart.

This weekend I want you to think about how you can give to someone you don't know, of your heart and yourself, and come back here and tell me about it :) Share the joy and the warmth. You really never truly know the ripple of goodwill that you cause.

Happy December everyone, and go forth and spread the love!!

Comments

Popular Posts