Pay it Forward Fridays


Happy Friday Everyone!!! Hope you are planning a wonderful weekend :) As always I encourage you to Pay it forward, and spread the love!!!

Today I was interviewed by Mrs. Claus over at Like Christmas Every Single Day.  You should check it out. And definitely stay awhile and check out her other posts!!! And I absolutely LOVE how she displays the date (below the blog header), so very creative!!!



Let me know how you shared the love, or what random acts of kindness you displayed today!! Have a great weekend...

Comments

Mrs. Claus said…
Awww! Thanks Kelly! I loved your interview and the Festive Log recipe . . . yummy!!!
Connie said…
Thanks Kelly, spent three hours just listening to and praying for a "wounded" friend today..when I got the call my first instinct was to make an excuse based on the busy-ness of the season...then I was reminded what the season is all about...hmmm
Kelly said…
We all need these little reminders, because it is just so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our own lives... you are a great friend, Connie :) Merry Christmas, and wishing you health and happiness.
Kelly said…
My pleasure, thanks for interviewing me :) The recipe is a family favourite and quick and easy :)
Suzie Q said…
I loved the interview! And am thinking of ways to pay it forward...

Popular Posts