Play-Doh Advent Calendar

This year I bought the Peanut a Play-Doh Advent Calendar.  I have to say, it was well worth it (on sale for about $6.00) and the Peanut has looked forward to opening each little window and making new ornaments. The little plastic ornaments you see in the photo, are filled with play-doh, so it comes with everything you need!!! And cool metallic play-doh I might add :)



And of course now we have an array of very cute play-doh ornaments to hang on our tree :)
Very cool, I definitely will be doing something like this again next year !!!

Do you do advent calendars at your place?

Comments

Kristen said…
Metallic play-doh!!?? I am so, so jealous!!
Theresa Hughes said…
We usually just do the chocolate ones, but I think I may look into something else next year. I love the Play Doh one, what a good idea. My friend got a cool one from Playmobil that had little pieces and characters to build a christmas scene. I will probably have to do the chocolate one too though, lol.
debra elramey said…
What a creative activity! We should try this with the little ones.
Glad I discovered your site. Look forward to more creative fun!
I printed out some advent ornaments, but haven't used them.
Following you on Google.
Hope you'll so the same.
Debra
http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Kelly said…
Thanks for stopping by, Debra. The Peanut loves it :) Heading over your way now....
Kelly said…
The I haven't seen the Playmobil one, but the Lego one looked really cool - plus I love that it just becomes part of the "Lego" collection instead of yet another toy on its own... but it was a little rich for my blood this year....
Kelly said…
I know, it's way cool!! The silver one makes a really neat, sparkly snowman ornament :)
Suzie Q said…
This is really neat!! May have to do this next year!!!
Kelly said…
I bet your daughter will have a blast with it :)

Popular Posts