Wordless Wednesday - Snow Horses

Comments

Kay Byrd said…
Nice! I've never seen a snow horse! I love it!
Tina said…
ain't she just the cuuuutest lil cowgirl!
you are quite the sculptress all around :)
Mrs. Claus said…
I love it! I have never seen a snow horse before either. Weird cause I live at the North Pole. . . must be extinct up here.

Merry Christmas!
mrsclaus2333@gmail.com


http://likeChristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com
Charlene said…
That’s awesome…what kid doesn’t want a snow horse? lol
Legacy2000 said…
That is just amazing. The little one sure has some creative talent. Wonder where that came from...
Kelly said…
Well, she did have a little bit of help.... but her creativity always amazes me :)
Kelly said…
Thanks Charlene. The Peanut put wings on her last one - she wanted Pegasus :)
Kelly said…
And you would think the North Pole would be home to all the magical creatures?? Maybe they just hide real well :)
Kelly said…
Yep, I think I'll keep her :)
Kelly said…
They are our specialty :)
Suzie Q said…
You guys are awesome :) Love the snowhorse and smiling Peanut!!
Kelly said…
Yep, takes after her Mom ;) LOL

Popular Posts