Did you know I had Style?


Well I do. Kim from Sandbox Gems says so :)  She gave me this stylin' award, and I am honoured that she thought of me.  You all should pop on over to her site, she is awesome!

Now I have to share 7 things about myself... well ...

1. I have grown 1/2 an inch in the last 5 years. It's true.
2. My feet have grown a size - or at least a half size too!!!
3. I love a warm bed and a good book, especially with the window cranked a little. Maybe that's why I love camping so much!
4. I don't believe always what people say, anymore.
5. I still believe in Santa Claus.
6. I cannot move my toes independently of one another.
7. I love trying fancy new recipes, but have been known to screw up kraft dinner.

And I do believe I got style :) ANd the Peanut sure got style, too!!

What about you, have you got style?

Comments

Popular Posts