More of our Sketchbook Project

So here are a few more of our pages of the Sketchbook Project  that the Peanut and I participated in.

The first pages of the Peanut and my art journals can be found here and here.

Here are a few of mine with close ups, my theme was Secret Codes:








And here are some of the Peanut's pages. I totally love her snowmen!! They are the most awesome snowmen I think I have ever seen!!! And she was pretty excited about using Mommy's stamping supplies and doing some embossing :






 What creative things have you been up to lately?

Comments

Kimberly said…
This is so cool. What a fun project!
Kelly said…
Thanks Kimberly, we had so much fun doing it. The Peanut was super excited to fill out all of her pages, and when we sent them away, she was so proud :)

Popular Posts