Creative Circle Journal

Me and some wonderful ladies have started an amazing project. I am so excited to be on this journey.

The idea being that we each start a journal. We each choose a theme for our journal, and then the journals get passed around (we span across North America) each month, and we all put an entry in corresponding to the theme of the journal in hand.

Very Cool.
I First made an entry in my journal, before we passed it around... My Theme is Emergence


First everyone will be provided with a canvas butterfly, and they will decorate/design it and put it in.
Here is mine, and my journal entries:






Hoping to receive the next one in the mail soon, so I can get my creative juices flowing...

Also, it's Friday again, so I hope you all spend the weekend practicing random acts of kindness as you Pay it Forward!

Have a great and creative weekend, what are you up to this weekend?

Comments

Terena Scott said…
that's such a great idea. beautiful pages, btw
Kelly said…
Thanks Terena, it is a great creatively charged experience :)
Grumpygratefulmom said…
Love this-- I would think this would really strengthen creativity and your relationships--it will be interesting to see the results.
Kelly said…
Thanks Terena, it is a great creatively charged experience :)
Kelly said…
I hope it will :) We are from all over North America, so on top of great artwork and creativity I am meeting a bunch of great ladies!!!

Popular Posts