Blue Frogs Legs Book Club Revived

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like in the future, or on another planet, or if you were the heroin of your favourite novel?  There are so many great reasons to read some amazing literacy choices.  A while ago I started a book club where monthly someone chooses a book and then we all discuss it in my community - loads of fun!!

But we've sort lost our momentum - and I would like to get it back.  A friend of mine lent me a copy of a book Bastard out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison.  I propose this to be our May Book.

Another friend of mine suggested The Alchemist by Paul Coelho saying that it changed his life.  I can think of no other reason that could induce me to read this book.  It will be our June book.

Let me know if you want to join our book club, as well as suggestions for July and onward....

Looking forward to you all joining our book club :)

Comments

paula devi . said…
Hi Kelly, I've always wanted to join a book club. Are there any guideines to participation and the kinds of books your members prefer to read?
You've got a great blog! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. Following you back now! =)
Kelly said…
No real guidelines, just show up and join in the live chat - I find it so interesting to hear everyones views.
Kelly said…
Thanks Sharon :)

Popular Posts