Life and Creating - Always a Journey


Working on some new stuff.  Love how a painting emerges.  Love how the energy transforms itself.  What you often start out with - isn't what you finish with.  It is a process.  And when you have to put it on hold to do such things as say, sleep or eat, you may come back at it with a new perspective or light.

Like life, creating is never static.  But that's what makes it so interesting.  That's what makes it rewarding.

There is always a brand new canvas waiting to be filled.  Another journey to be had.  And like life, it isn't always about the destination (or the finished canvas) it is all about the journey...

Comments

Brent said…
OMG Kell....I love that one!!  It made me take a breath when I looked at it!
Suzie Q said…
Woww!!! Awesome work, Kelly.  And of course another beautiful analogy!
paula devi . said…
Kelly, that is breathtaking!  So amazing.  I am in awe that you can create that.  It must make you feel like you've just created a world unto itself.  
Do you show your paintings?  Sell them?  Tell everything.
Kelly said…
Aw, thank you so very much.  I am currently trying to get a body of work together for a couple of shows coming up, especially a solo one.  I am in the midst of trying to get an online store together (I am just not so technically inclined) to sell my art.

Popular Posts