A Juggler's Plans doesn't Always Lead to Perfect Balance

Does life ever go as planned? Do you ever have anything happen without a hitch?  I sure as hell don't.  But I have learned that some of my most memorable times are from those "hitches".

Someone once said that "life is what happens when you are busy making other plans".  Boy is that the truth.  And I am not sure I would have it any other way, quite frankly.

Sometimes what we need is not what we want and what we want isn't what we get. That just applies across the board, and it is just so easy to get lost in all the details.

I was reminded today, while very vaguely planning out my week, that flexibility is once of my strongest traits.  But it can also be my weakness as I tend to bend more than most, and can thusly be taken advantage of.

Balance.  It always seems to come back to that.  And although I can walk the balance beam pretty darn well (even in my more mature years) I struggle with balancing all my balls in the air while doing so.  In this, I believe, we are a lot closer to one another than we might think...

Comments

Popular Posts