I'm So Lucky...

"I'm so lucky," is what the Peanut said to me this morning.
"I'm so lucky, Mommy to have a new class, a new teacher, new friends, new shoes, new lunchbox..."
This kid is amazing.  She has learnt the meaning of gratitude at 5.  The true meaning.  Where you look at all the stuff in your life - scary or not - and turn them into a positive.  Where you are truly thankful for what you have been given, and excited at what you can turn them into.


I would like to take credit for the Peanut's outlook on life, and hopefully I have been living thru example, but this kid is pretty smart on her own.  When you get down to it, I am the lucky one.

What are you lucky for today?   I bet you too will come up with a big long list yourself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
brinkka2011 says: Congratulations on having 1 of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive throughout in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from a little something simply because of how visually beautiful its. Youve put collectively a great blog space great graphics, videos, layout. This is unquestionably a must-see blog!
paula devi said…
what an amazing girl you are raising.  I can just se her little face and hear her sweet little voice.
I do have  long lucky list - you are right about that.
Peanut sure chose the right mama.
Kelly said…
I am incredibly biased, but she truly is amazing, isn't she? And she sure did, choose the right mama ;)
I am thankful for the life I have created in this corner of the universe, as well as this online one. So many amazing people are in my life, including you, Paula :)  I am thankful our cyber paths have crossed.

Popular Posts