Little pieces of me


Ever wonder what your brain looks like?  Not the physical brain, but all that is jumbled up there?  I often jot stuff down, pen, paint, bits of this and that, and come up with the coolest little books.  Art Journals, if you will.  Little pieces of your brain on pieces of paper, in organized or unorganized fashion.  The result is usually a very cool, graphic, visual journey.  I call them Kelly Books.  Because they are in essence little pieces of me :)

I will be posting a few that I have finished, although people have shown such interest in them, that they are hard to keep around... so by popular demand, I will try to make a few to sell online...

I love flipping thru them, as each one tells a story.  I must say, little pieces of me tell quite a unique and visually pleasing adventure.  Why not try making a few yourself?

Comments

Mrs. Claus said…
I can see why you sell them so quickly.  Very cool idea!
Brent said…
I don't make many myself, because yours always put mine to shame! 
But seriously, very nice indeed.
Kelly said…
Thank you, and I am sure yours are very lovely as well!!
Kelly said…
Thanks, I love flipping thru mini books :)

Popular Posts