Bring on 2012

The countdown begins...

Another year comes to a close.  A year full of lessons, friends, creativity, happiness and joy.  One more year older.  One more year of watching the Peanut grow into the wonderful little person she has become (though not so little anymore).

A year of more lessons (sometimes I am a slow learner), confusion, colour, striving for balance, connections, and learning from all of my mistakes and plotting my path towards the Kelly I was meant to be.

2011 was a good year, but bring on 2012 - I feel it is going to be even better!!

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy New Year.

Thank you for coming along this creative journey with me...

Comments

Lisa said…
Love those colors and of your blog! Hope 2012 is great to you! Happy New Year!
Kelly said…
Thank you.  Happy New Year to you, Lisa :)
Paula Devi said…
wishing you and peanut a year full of good things.  Belated Happy New Year.
Kelly said…
Happy New Year to you too :)
We are on the search for a new internet provider, so I have been few and far between the blogosphere...

Popular Posts