Time Sure Flies...

Boy time sure flies.  Life has a way of just taking over and finding time to do all the things we want to do can often be a challenge.

The Peanut and I are good :) Actually just came back from an awesome mother/daughter trip to the beach down south.  Peanut got her hair beaded and braided and thought that was just awesome :)

I am still carving out little bits and pieces of time to do some artistic stuff - though not as much as I should be - still am working on making that a priority.  My world just feels better, more grounded when I have that artistic balance.

Hope all is well with you...

Will post some pictures of what I have been up to creatively, soon...

Comments

Party of 5 said…
Good to see an update Kelly...glad you and Peanut had a great time down south.

xo
Salma

Popular Posts