Kitchen Update

Lots has happened in our little house this past while....
The kitchen transformation is AMAZING.  And kinda cool at one point there was three generations mudding our wall; my dad, me and the Peanut :)

Remember what it looked like when we bought it?



A couple of girlfriends, some wine and a delivered ikea kitchen - voila  - a great cabinet building party was had!!!!  But then it all had to be covered so we could do some more destroying, and building :)

I wanted a breakfast bar, and an island.... it kind of turned into a peninsula, lol!!!


My dad did a great job at trimming the kitchen windows with barn board.... and the ikea appliances were moved into place....


My turn to try my hand at some masonry work...


A dear friend of mind had some wood that we planed, then I made this gorgeous 10 ft countertop with it.  Yup, I made it with my own little hands :)


Then dad and I installed the spiral staircase...


Boy we've come a long way...

Comments

Popular Posts