A Christmas House Tour

The Peanut and I LOVE to decorate for the holidays.  And we love to have people over and share our space, food and enjoy each other's company.  We didn't get to do as much baking as we had wanted to, with our well situation earlier... setting our time frames on everything well back... but we did get to deck our halls with boughs of some Christmas awesomeness :)

Here's a little look... 

Our Front porch...


My favourite lil sign made by the Peanut :)



Charlie still holding our keys (next to Sparky) but they are both sporting Santa hats!!


One of my fave pictures done by the Peanut in JK


An old letterpress drawer given to me by a dear friend.  Peanut and I spelled some words with scrabble tiles that hold meaning to us...

 A cute little beetle bug decoration we made..


My niece made this simple yet elegant ornament for me.


A little bit of hung bling in my bedroom...





The entrance way table (gotta love Christmas gnomes and my diffuser)




Yup, That's an old cheese grater - great luminary at night.  
Candle underneath casts neat glimmery lights


Here's my living room.  Love the tall tree the Peanut picked out on our annual Christmas tree hunt.  Love how it goes right through the rafters.  
Should have seen my hanging the star from the rafters, lol !!


More Gnomes.  


The more, the merrier - we say!!


I love these gorgeous trees I found.  
And on the bottom is a dollar store grouping :)


 A few more little touches...




Wreath we made on door to Garage.


Sitting on Kitchen counter...


Kitchen window... my little sis made for me a while back...


A homemade stocking hung on the spiral staircase...


In the bathroom...


A few windows...



Wishing you all the very best this Holiday Season...









Comments

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck
I thank you for the information and articles you provided

Popular Posts