Happy New Year 2016 !!!


They say relationships are everything.  The glue the binds us together.  Bringing joy and pain in equal measure.  And it can be hard to navigate the differences.  To be compassionate, forgiving and gentle with each other.  We tend to see the world through the prism of our own reflection, and assume without thinking, that people are just like us.  However this is not the case.  Perspective is everything.  And everyone has their own.  Millions of steps leading us all to the places we are now, providing us all different points of view of this world.  And I must say, I am very happy where my steps have led me, and very proud of where I am, and of the steps I took to get here.  I am also proud and grateful to have all of you in my corner.  So from Our Little Family to Yours, Happy New Years and may 2016 be filled with Joy and Hope.



Comments

Popular Posts