Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone :)

Peanut has decided to amalgamate a whole bunch of costumes into one... Ironman, Ninja, Hawkeye, ghostbuster... She looks pretty cool!!!

As for the house, its all tricked out... and also you get to see the new floor I've laid in the spare bedroom ...


Here is the entrance way.  


A closeup of where we hang our coats and keys and everything.
On the shelf is a wire sculpture I made...


And closer up.  
I think I might keep the skeleton hand up past Halloween...


Love this countdown calendar I picked up a couple of years ago...


Living room...


This was our first 2016 Halloween art the Peanut and I did.  We were going to do a whole bunch of skeletons, however we liked the minimalist look of it (though I added a bat skeleton)...


a little friend hanging from my window...


have you noticed a theme here....


I updated my letter press tray from Christmas to possess spookier vocabulary and treasures...


 And of course had to add some creepy crawlies everywhere...


Peanut made a cute little mummy to hide in one of our many little nooks...


A rodent that hangs out in our window box...


Here is some wall art I made for the spare bedroom...



And another ghoulish Halloween art piece we did.  I LOVE these ghosts!!!!!


Wishing everyone safe Trick or Treating :)

What are you dressing up as?




Comments

Popular Posts