Christmas Home Tour 2016

Thought I would give you a little home tour of the house, this Christmas Season.  Been busy working on the basement.  Finished the spare bedroom, and Peanut's Playroom.  Laid a floor on that horrible concrete and next to work on is my laundry room.

Peanut and I dragged a 14 ft tree home after cutting it down... good times !!! 
We helped it fulfill its Christmas dreams :)


Here's the shelf in our entranceway...



And our entranceway table...  More gnomes...


Here's the view of our living room and our tremendous tree :)





and the view behind our spiral staircase...


Can you spot our gnomes in our antique letterpress drawer??


A closeup of a straw horse I made...




There he is....


A look at the kitchen, going downstairs...


I love my little table.  Thanks Dave for those perfect legs that you gave to me ;)


The wooden santas we whittled and painted last year...


and the sign I stencilled...


And here's the spare bedroom.  
The Peanut loves herself some gnomes so much she drew one in chalk!


Love the little jeep with our glitter trees...


And more of our stick Santas!


Wishing everyone the best this Holiday Season, from my family to yours!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts