Funky Fish Ornaments

 Hello everyone.  This has been some year, and holy moly, cannot believe that it's almost December.

I have been creating away, trying to get ready for the next First Friday Peterborough coming up on December 4, 2020.

I sold out of all the Funky Fish Ornaments at the last First Friday, and have a fresh new batch ready to be brought home and hung on your tree !!







Hope this finds everyone well.

Stay tuned as I have exciting new things coming up in the very new future, and get ready for 

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS coming to you...

As always you can reach me via email : bluefrogslegs@live.ca

or DM me on Facebook or Insta : @bluefrogslegs@live.ca

for private studio tours, Blue Frogs Legs Studio is located at located at 393 Water Street, 3rd Floor, Studio 7, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada - available by appointment



Comments

Popular Posts