Dedicated to all the moms out there...




If you have breastfed till your nipples have bled, carried around a colicky baby for hours on end, reasoned with a toddler that there is no such things as alligators under the bed, eaten most meals cold, cleaned and scrubbed for many thankless hours a day...this post is for you.
Mothers. A thankless, selfless job.
Except that, we do it for love. We do it for that little smile, and that HUGe hug. We do it for that sweet little "thanx, mommy". We do it to provide our kids with the best that is possible to ensure they have the foundation to make their own decisions in life, and for them to meet their fullest potential, to soar higher than we could dream. And we would do it again in a heartbeat...over and over again.
Happy Mother's Day everyone, such an important job, and my favouritest occupation yet!



I love you mom, thanx for helping me become the woman I am today, and setting the stage for my own mommying.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Mothers day
Ginny Marie said…
I love your blog design! I found you on Blog Frog.

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Robin Ange said…
Love the black and white design! Adorable dedication to all wonderful mommies.
alicia said…
Great post! I totally agree. And yes, have had the cracked nipples and collicky baby, etc...

alicia @ a beautiful mess.
alicia said…
Oh, I forgot to mention that I love your collage. I'm a sucker for them.
Kelly said…
Thanx ladies. I am a sucker for black and white :) Alicia, some people just don't understand what we put up with!!!
Danica said…
Love your blog - especially since you are from my mum's birthplace! Happy Mother's day!
Holly Renee said…
Beautiful. The black and white pictures are so lovely. Just gorgeous!
Kelly said…
Thanx HR. I can't believe how little she is in them. They really do grow up so fast!!! I can remember the feeling (the last one) of this little creature on my chest. I think she was only like a week old, there. Ahhhhhh, she said as her eyes went all teary-like :)
cabin + cub said…
awww.... hope you had a great mother's day weekend! ;)
livinginbetween said…
What a great post and good pictures. And this is coming from a mom whose breasfed until she's bled. It's a bonding thing. ;)

Popular Posts