Trains

Do YOU have a favourite toy?
Did you growing up?

I personally loved my Easy-Bake oven. I would play for hours with that thing, backing cakes, decorating them... Ah..love these trips down memory lane...

For my daughter, it is her train set. Introduced to her by her cousin. Owner of Thomas the Train sets, conductor extraordinaire. He imparted to her, his love for these moving locomotives. They are pretty neat, though. And the best thing is, the track changes everytime! You can build it to your specifications and imagination. If only life were that simple.

get up.

eat.

play with trains.

arts and crafts.

change country, change tracks.

play with trains.

sleep.


Comments

alicia said…
My son was really into Thomas too. We still have the set and get it out from time to time and he's 10. I think it will be a keepsake.
Alicia said…
My son was really into Thomas too. We still have the set and get it out from time to time and he's 10. I think it will be a keepsake.
Angie said…
Thomas is cool, and we do have a small set. But my son loves his Geotrax! All his relatives for his b-day and Christmas gifted him many, many sets! He will fill the whole living room with track, with a ton of bridges. He turn 10 next month...so the set only comes out when we have smaller kids over, but he will still play for hours with his trains!
Hi Kelly, great blog you have here.

Hmm. I didn't have a fave toy, but my daughter loved her Easy bake as well. I pulled the plug on her having one when she left it on all night.

Thomas the train is popular with boys and girls. I think we had a set when they (my girls) were too little to play with it.
The Innkeeper said…
LightBright was a personal favorite of mine...I left the Easy-Bake to my little sister (until the brownies were ready!)

Great blog!
Legacy said…
Hot Wheels for me, Easy Bake for my sister. Life is that simple at that age. Enjoy every minute of it.

Popular Posts