Updates Of My So-Called Life

So I have been getting mail, yeah me, about a few things so decided to post some updates...

My infamous pants, catch up here if you are new, have been washed in hot water not once but three times, and am happy to say that my legs are back to their normal shade of white. But damn, still like my ass in them, LOL!!

I finally found my old prom photo of my dress that I sewed on those lovely sequins one by solemn one. What a blast from the past... don't forget to check out the shoes...



My darned sunflowers still have not bloomed, I am wondering how tall they are gonna grow?? The peanut and I just may have to paint flowers on them....



I have finally unpacked all my boxes from my move and the house (more or less) is clean and organized. Except for my living room, as that is where currently I am painting until I can figure out a more applicable studio...

Behind on some blog awards...so here goes:

Thank you so very much Angie from Angie's Healthy Living Blog, for bestowing the following awards on me. I just love her blog and often go there to grab a recipe or 10 :)



“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”  What an awesome compliment!

And now I must admit a horrible thing, I was given one other award from someone, and I just can't find it, to whomever this award came from please know I am presently hanging my head in shame...

I also wanted to thank all me friends at my BlogFrog Community, as we just reached over 2100 strong!!
And what a wonderful group of people we are. Hop on over for a visit and see for yourself...

Visit My BlogFrog Community!


Still working on my cohesive body of work and some other delicious things...so stay tuned...

And lastly, these may all be very well moot points as I have just been emailed by the Head of the UK-National Lottery, and I am the proud recipient of 1,000,000 pounds. I just knew one day my luck would come in...

If you don't hear from me again, the peanut and I have set sail across the seas with the wind in our hair and our fairy wings...

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great bunch of updates, I hardly know where to start!

First off, I'm glad your black ass pants still flatter your ass without any adverse effects on your legs.

Second, congrats on all your blog awards, I'm pretty sure you're going to end up with another half-dozen after this post from people clamoring to remind you that the award came from them, them, them, them, them, or them.

Third, please share your secret for growing your community and inspiring discussion amongst your community members!
Suzie Q said…
Well Kelly, my fingers are crossed that at this time next week you will be floating with your peanut with a margarita in your hand....
Hey Kelly - Great idea to paint the sunflower heads, maybe I van help and create a faux finish doe you. LOL
Kelly said…
Well Rachel, I do love my pants, although they are considerably lighter in shade...No one has been knocking on my door yet about the awards, but wouldn't mind a knock from someone with a rather large cheque...and thirdly bribes, works every time!

Suzie wouldn't it be nice if life were actually that simple? Unfortunately my life has never seemed to travel down that simple path, I seem to be much more of a machete in hand and path unknown kinda gal...

Heidi, I have checked out your site, and have no doubt you could render our sunflowers beautiful!
Sonia Valdez said…
Just an FYI one day you will wake up and there will be a full grown Sunflower, but it won't show up if you watch it (a watched pot never boils).

Nice to know you are ok with your pants now, a pair of pants that make one feel good is hard to find.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that cheque arrives. Wonderful catch up!
Sonia Valdez said…
oops forgot my most important comment of all - Wonderful work on the dress and shoes. That must have been lots of thread and glue.
Kelly said…
you have no idea, Modista.... :)
Kasie said…
o wow. how pretty. I'm diggin the shoes too.
Your labor was well worth it :)
blessings!

Popular Posts