Pay it Forward Friday


Well, Friday has graced us with its presence once again, and it's time to take stock of all the things we are grateful for.  I personally am looking to spend some time with the Peanut, and doing a little bit of gardening (hoping the weather will cooperate).

Spending some quality time with friends and loved ones is of itself, something that is often underestimated. I think that in the craziness that is in our lives somedays, and all our technological advances have put us at a disadvantage of actually spending quality time together.  I'm not talking about facebooking, or emailing, or skyping, or calling - but actual face to face contact.  This weekend spend some time with a loved one, I know I am :)

Wishing you random acts of kindness and an awesome weekend...

Comments

Katie said…
I plan on doing laundry and hanging out in the backyard in the sunshine with my little man after my workout. I may even whip up a batch of sugar free oatmeal raisin cookies for my Dad to take with me to church on Sunday. :-) Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Kelly said…
Well, I hope you had some nice weather to both do your laundry and spend with your little man :)

Popular Posts