Flowers

I have been gardening for a friend of mine, this past week, and have been in absolute AWE of his gardens. They just seem to go on forever, and ever! Landscaping takes a distinct talent to do right. You need the forethought to create different textures, heights, and of course always have something in bloom. And I love adding a bit of whimsy, or something you weren't expecting to see...


Our little magical garden is doing well (all this rain has helped) and I am just putting a few more little unique touches in it.... 
Flowers are a pretty amazing thing, if you really think about it, especially when you think they start from this tiny little seed...much like a little person they bloom and grow sometimes changing colours and delighting your senses. They can be finicky, and need your time to help them flourish, but with a bit of love, they rise and become beautiful!
Will post some pictures soon...

Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

Mary said…
What a cute picture! I wish I could have a garden :)
I kill plants and flowers, but I love them so much.

Those are gorgeous.
Michelle said…
Flowers are amazing! I marvel at the fact that they grow from a tiny seed, and then turn into something distinctly, wonderfully beautiful. I have some mammoth sunflowers growing in my little garden, and looking at them today, can't believe how they started from a sunflower seed, and could grow to be as tall as 15 feet! Nature is utterly amazing!

Found you on blog frog - your blog is very cool!
Peace. ;)
Kitty Deschanel said…
What a cutie pie!
Greetings from Lamb! Thank you for stopping by to show me some bloggy love. It was quite a shock to wake up and discover that I’d been featured on SITS, especially with my face covered in sticky cinnamon! Now I have lots of fun new blogs to explore. If you do try out my face mask, be sure to take a photo and email it to me. I’ll feature you in a post with a link to your blog :)

LambAround’s latest post: My Awkward Family Photo
knickknacks said…
What a happy pic! :) Unfortunately, plants and flowers tend to perish under my care.:S I guess I will just stick to admiring someone else's garden!;)
Awwww... it's the cutest lil' peanut ever!
Kelly said…
Such nice words, thank you. Yep, she is a cutie pie, most of the time, LOL!

Popular Posts