My Magical Garden Is Blooming

Amid the pixie dust and the fairies dancing lies a secret little garden, where magical flowers bloom, and magic filled vegetables grow...






    



If you are just stopping by for the first time, here is a glimpse of the beginning of my magical garden. As promised, here is a visual journey.  Today the tomatoes are visible, and I am pretty sure that the carrots, beets and radishes (am guessing on the last two) are shaking their leafy heads in the sun. And of course the lettuce in its emerald splendor. I think there may also be green peppers, or perhaps those are just weeds in disguise, me and my peanut are enjoying the guessing game :)
Oh, and we even enjoyed 3 delicious beans.

Teacups, mosaic birdhouses, and a midnight chandelier (my absolute favourite) add to the ambiance,     and hopefully will entice all of the pixies and fairies to come and dance at dusk amidst the candlelight. 
I know I'll be there...


Feel free to hop on over to my community and join in on our discussions of secret and not so secret gardens....

Comments

cooperl788 said…
What a wonderful garden you have! It looks like a place I would have dubbed a "fairy garden" when I was little. Your tomatoes look like they're going to be juicy and big soon!
Kelly said…
Thanx Cooper 1788, we love it, and I hope those tomatoes will be ripe soon :)
Kelly said…
Wait, where did your comment go??????
Wow Kelly, I love every single picture. I haven't mastered gardening yet.
Mrs.Mayhem said…
Looks like a wonderful garden! I like that you have enjoyed three beans. Funny. But it's three more beans than my garden has given me so far this year.
Unknown said…
Those Blue Flowers are really cool. What kind are they? I'm going to get a plant for my porch and those are just beautiful!
Deanna said…
beautiful colors
PS thanks for finding my blog. following back at ya
xoxoxo
Kelly said…
Natasha, I have no idea what they are :) They are quite small little flowers, put piercing blue!!!
Jackie said…
Your garden is coming along very nicely and I love the chandelier and the teacup planter - what great and fun ideas!
Hannah said…
I love the pictures of your garden! I wish mine looked that good! I your newest follower!
Flory said…
beautiful garden you have here... i especially love the 10th image because i too have that kind of plant in my garden, though i don't know the name, but it's really pretty. Nice shots too:)
Great pics, love the garden!! Truly a perfect fairyland residence......If you took the bottom left leaf off of your purple basil pic it almost looks like a fairy standing in the dirt! Cute, cute!
Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios
Chels said…
Super awesome garden! I can't wait to get me one of those! :)
sheara121 said…
it's beautiful! i envy your ability to grow things (i just kill them). thank you for sharing :)
Kelly said…
Hannah, We finally got some rain so I hope it will look better :)
Flory, I don't know it either, but I love it! It's like two seperate plants put into one, it's so exotic looking!!!
Carolee, Ha, never noticed that! Cool!!
Chels, they are well worth it!!!
Sheara121, ha ha, I bet you could, too!
To all my new friends, thanx for following :)
Dawn said…
These pictures are devine!
I love your garden! It reminds me of one of my favorite books, The Secret Garden. Very magical indeed.
Suzie Q said…
Yes, a magical garden, indeed!!
Rosilind Jukic said…
I love the tea cup idea! I think I am going to have to steal that next year when I plant flowers. I am soooo jealous of your garden. My "garden" consists of an enclosed patio, with a window and window sill where my 5 containers of marigolds and 2 containers of what used to be cilantro (that went to seed - so I am harvesting the seeds for next year) sit. But, no matter - "bloom where you're planted" - I am having fun. :)
Rosilind Jukic said…
p.s. I am hopping over from blogfrog!
Corine Moore said…
Your garden is absolutely stunning! I LOVE IT! :D

Popular Posts